How long does it take to see / get my edited photos?
- Depending on the session (ex. Wedding or portrait), it can take some time. If you have been given the option to select images are edited, you may see proofs for selection sooner, but the finished images typically take a minimum of several weeks.
Do you offer digital downloads?
- Yes! Depending on the package, you will either be able to download watermarked images for social media sharing or un-watermarked high-resolution images (3600px on the long edge). If your package does not come with high-resolution images, you may purchase them individually or the entire gallery.
What is a watermark?
- A watermark is a semi-transparent logo in the lower left corner of your images. It is NOT to be moved, cropped out, or removed in any other fashion without express consent from Stephanie Coulter.
What does the Online Gallery include?
- The online gallery includes your edited images for viewing on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device using an internet browser. While in your gallery, you can select favorites, download images, order prints, and much more!
What is a “Free Mobile Galllery App”?
- This is a custom app for your mobile device that functions as a mobile photo album with some of your best images. You can share the app with family and friends and even share your fave photos via social media right from the app! Click here for some examples.
What is a “Custom Wall Art Concept”?
- Have you ever had photos taken and digital files given to you with the intent that someday you’d get them printed for your walls only to realize you don’t know where to start? I help create your dream photo display using images from your latest session, whether it’s a wedding or portrait session. I can use a stock photo of a living room etc OR a photo of YOUR wall where you want to display your amazing photos.
Do you share edited images from my session on social media?
- Yes, but only so long as you have agreed to do so. I have had clients ask me to wait so images can be a surprise for holidays / gifts and as long as you let me know early on, I can postpone uploading to social media till after your requested date. Please know that I’m only using your images on social media to help show your beautiful images and promote my services. I do NOT distribute in any way any private information beyond tagging you and other people in the images. If you do not wish to be tagged on social media, please let me know in our initial contact.
Do you offer a referral incentive program?
- Not currently as I’m still ironing out the details. Feel free to check with me personally to see if there is an arrangement we can make until such a program is in place.
What happens when I book you for a session?
- If you haven’t already checked out “The Process” in the About menu, please do so now. If you still have questions, please do not hesitate to message me here.
What style of photos do you include in your sessions?
- I shoot with a “bright & moody” style (lighter feel with good color and contrast). You can read more on the “My Style” page. As for what is included with each session, I provide a color plus a black & white version for each edited image.
Not seeing the answer you need, shoot me a message here and I’ll answer your question as soon as possible to the best of my ability.