I am a natural light wedding & portrait photographer serving the Kansas City area and beyond, crafty mother of three girls, lover of dark chocolate (especially with a full-bodied red wine), relaxing on a beach, and nerding-out!
Fun tidbits about me...
- I love to knit, sew, and paint in my spare time (even if I'm not the greatest)
- I'm an Alpha Phi married to a Pi Kappa Phi
- 10+ Years cancer free
- Always up for a good mocha or chai (both hot or iced)
- College Professor of Digital and B&W Film Photography
- Enneagram 1w9
- KC Native & lover of GOOD BBQ
- Mom of 3 spunky, sweet, & sassy girls
- I'm a nerd!
My family on the California coast, July 2022
Photo by Christina Gabaldon Photography
“Your work was masterful, and your willingness to crawl around in a dirty water park is handily appreciated. Stephanie is a brilliant photographer! Her photos of Portia were artistic, charming, witty, elegant, human. Just lovely.”